Silver Manicure with Black Dots and Floral Stamping
Normally you won’t see me with short nails. Because I broke one, I had to cut them all. So I’m using the opportunity to do nail designs, that I wouldn’t try on long nails. Namely, I’m talking about stamping on the entire surface of the nail. Usually, either the design on the image plate is too small, or the stamper isn’t big enough to cover my nails. That’s why, one of the good things about having short nails is that you can do stamping as much as you want.
How I did this
- Apply a base coat to protect your natural nails.
- Paint two coats of Revlon — Silver to the index and ring fingers.
- Apply two coats of Color Club — On The Rocks to the remaining nails.
- Then, with any clear nail varnish apply black rhinestones to the index and ring fingers.
- For stamping, I used Konad: Special Polish — Black and m73 stamping plate by Konad.
- Finally, finish your manicure with the top coat. To make your manicure durable and nice to touch, apply more than one coat on nails with 3D rhinestones.